I formally started The Classy Touch Graphics Publishing in 2017 after spending more than 15 years as a writer. I have always been passionate about writing and I feel that through my publications, I give honor and praise to God who has blessed me with so much in my life.
I was born in Detroit, Michigan in 1952 to Charles and Louise Lockett. I am the second in birth order of four children. I have been married for 46 years to Pastor Jerome Chandler and have two adult children and five grandchildren.
- Graduated from Mumford High School (Detroit, Michigan) in 1969
- Attended Sawyer School of Business (Centerline, Michigan) from 1974 to 1975 and earned a degree in Steno-Prep
- Attended Logo’s Christian College & Graduate Schools (Detroit, Michigan) from 1997 to 2000 and obtained an associate’s & bachelor’s degree with a double major in Christian Counseling and Christian Education
- Attended Liberty University (Lynchburg, Virginia) in 2010 and earned a Master’s degree in Theological Studies
- In 2012 she
- Enrolled in Next Dimension University (Rancho Cucamonga, California) in 2012 and earned a Doctorate of Ministry (D.Min.) degree, and later a Ph.D., in Theological Studies in August of 2013
I worked as a cashier at Farmer Jack’s from 1969-1971. She also worked at Detroit Public Schools from1971 – 2007 as Head Secretary in the Special Education Speech Department and retired in 2007.
I accepted the Lord in my life at the age of 13 and have continued increasing in my walk with the Lord daily.
- Chancellor of the Bible & Training Institute of Michigan for 17 years
- Dean of Ministers and Missionaries Auxiliary Awareness Institute (MMAAI) where I train and prepare men and women for ministerial licensing in the Church of God in Christ through the Agape Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction
- Dean of the Agape Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction Workshop, where I write the lessons as well as organize workshops for the men’s and women’s classes during the Holy Convocation and Worker’s Meetings
- Served as District Missionary for the Inspirational District of the Agape Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction from 2012- 2015
- In February 2015, I
became a First Lady assisting my husband, Pastor Jerome Chandler, in his new
ministry at Fellowship Chapel Ministries Church of God in Christ serving as:
- Adult Sunday school teacher
- Bible School Teacher
- Member of the Trustee Board
- Works with Youth Department
- Trains Youth Choir
Gifts and Talents:
- Gospel playwright who has written several musical dramas
- Gospel soloist
- Puppeteer and created a puppet for a production company called The POPs (Puppets of Praise)
- Christian writer who is in the process of publishing my first Christian mystery novel, a children’s book series, and a daily devotional book
My main goal is to please the Lord in all that He has given me to do. I am often quoted as saying: “After all our accomplishments, the main thing is that my name be written in the Lamb’s book of life!”